Okay, the Paris blog is soon to come, I just need to go through my pictures and touch them up a bit, so in the meantime I decided to put up the adorable pictures my wonderful mother took of Abby and Drew while we were away. It sounds like they had a wonderful time going to parks, stores, the zoo, etc. I started seriously panicking the day before we left but felt so much calmer after just calling the first day and realizing what a great time they were having. I really have the most wonderful mother and children.
When we got back yesterday Abby was screaming she was so excited to see us. Drew barely blinked. I swear he forgot me. When we got home he kept going back and forth between Adam and my mom. But last night he woke me up 4 times just for a cuddle, which he never does, and now I know we're buds again.
Alright, one last hilarious Abby quote from this evening at dinner. You don't want to miss this one. We all know how boy crazy Abby is, but this one threw me and Adam... (just as a preface, we were talking about Abby being a teenager...)
Cassie: Abby, you're going to be a sweet teenager, right?
Abby: Yep.
Adam: And you're not going to like boys for a long time, right?
Abby: (pause) Mmm... I don't think that's going to happen, Daddy. (No joke, word for word.)
We were so shocked we couldn't stop laughing. Then we knew she wasn't kidding when she looked at us with the most innocent face and said, "What's so funny?" Oh, boy....
And these are just for a teaser... we had SUCH a great time.





5 comments:
Great teasers!!! I can't wait to see the rest and be jealous. I'm so happy you guys got to go. No one deserves it more.
Wow! What a fun break for you guys. And cute pics of the kids!
i can't wait to see the rest!! hurry up!:)
Man that abby doesn't surprise me. you two are going to have your hands full. Love the pix from the trip. People in Paris know how to take good pictures. They totally follow the rules of composition i learned in my photog class. Hurry and post the rest and about what the places are, i am clueless.
LOL!!! Oh boy...we sure miss Abby!
Post a Comment