Wednesday, May 20, 2009

1 and 4 year old pictures

My Mom and I took the kids in yesterday to get their pictures taken and they turned out so cute. They were really hamming it up. I was worried that Abby wouldn't smile for the camera, but she wanted to be a model. It was so funny.



























5 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

Wow how would it be to have both kids smiling and looking at the camera, AMAZING!! They both look so cute!

Trisha said...

These turned out SO cute! Nice work Cassie (and mom:)
I love the one of them up close and laughing.

Holly said...

Oh my gosh, those are so cute!!! I can't believe how much they look alike now. Weird! I hope you had fun in Cali, I miss it! Are you guys going for Christmas? Miss you, Holly

Chelle said...

ADORABLE! I can't believe you were lucky enough to get them to both smile so big. They have the same smile which is so cute--I love the close up where they're hugging each other. You guys make beautiful kids! :)

Nicole said...

First of all: cute cute kiddos.
Second: I cannot believe we were in Dallas at the same time and I didn't know it! I am sad!!! That's what I get for not blogging in forever...I'm horrible at keeping in touch. Oh well. I'll meet your kiddos some day. :)

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker