Monday, June 15, 2009

Drew walking

Sorry we haven't posted anything in awhile. I left my camera in DC... at least I hope I left it and haven't lost it. I finally bought a cheap Walmart camera this weekend and am really really missing my other camera, but this will have to do for the summer. I'll try and post everything we've been doing later when Drew isn't sitting on my lap and Abby isn't needing all my attention. But here is a preview. Drew decided to start walking yesterday, so we've been having fun watching him walk around. So cute!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Ah! I can't believe Drew is walking! He still seems so little even though he's getting so big!

Day Family Blog said...

It is so amazing when the kids finally decide to conquer something and basically pick it up instantly. Way to go Drew!

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker