Friday, June 19, 2009

Swimming lessons


Abby has been going to swimming lessons for the past two weeks, every day for a half hour. When I called to sign her up I let them know that she would cry and freak out and I had no faith that she would be doing the promised swimming by the end, but they said that she would be able to do it, so I said alright. When she started she was crying every day because she hated having her face anywhere near the water, but thanks to the genius of Miss Rachel and AquaKids, she did it. Today was her last day of level one. Way to go Abby-girl!

2 comments:

dyanna said...

I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.

Day Family Blog said...

Wow that is pretty impressive for a first level class. All Camille had to do was float with the teacher holding on to her. Camille failed the part where she was supposed to go under water cuz she just won't do it. Anyway very awesome Abby!

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker