Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Drew's hair cut


I finally got my camera back. It had dropped under the couch, apparently. I'm just soooo happy to have it back. Now I can show you some before and after pictures of Drew's haircut. It was getting just a little too long, so I started off with some scissors, then went to a 1 inch razor, then finally down to a 1/2 in. He was actually a lot better than I thought he would be. I'll miss his little poof, but now he looks like such a little boy.



3 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my he is adorable!! He DOES look like such a little boy now, not a baby anymore. :( You did a great job though! They both are adorable!

Day Family Blog said...

I was just looking at your picture up top and thinking... man Drew has grown so quickly. He is such a cute little boy.

Cynthia said...

his haircut looks really cute... how exactly did you do that? I need help with cutting boys hair. So you took the 1/2 inch razor across his entire head? Was Adam holding Drew? How did that work out.

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker