I've been stuck in bed sick, so I thought I would take the chance to get all my pictures together from the Pierson family reunion this past week... also soon to come will be pictures from Abby's first sleep over with her cousin Zoe.The reunion is kind of a haze for me. We were in the process of moving out of our apartment in Dallas, and Adam had to pack up our car and drive back to DC, and I was running a fever of about 103 for several days that ended up going over 104 with the most awful headache. Word to the wise... when you're sick... go to the doctor.
But it was a fun time. Everyone came down to Dallas for my adorable nephew, Carson's, baby blessing. We spent a day at the lake playing at the beach. My kids were in heaven. I think Adam and I are going to have to spend the remaining weekends of the summer at the beach with the kids. My in-laws were absolutely wonderful helping with my kids and getting the apartment cleaned up. I never could have done it without them.
The kids and I have spent this past week in Maumelle playing with cousins and being spoiled. I was finally encouraged to go the doctor's office once we got here where they diagnosed my pneumonia and asked me to be admitted to the hospital, but I wanted to not spend thousands of dollars :), and be close to my children, so my mother and father in law have graciously watched my children and let me spend every moment I can sleeping. It's amazing the difference sleep can make. We also got the chance to see my Uncle Dave and Aunt Tracy and they're adorable daughter Zoe. It's so great having them here where we get to see them so often.
We'll really miss everyone here, but we cannot wait to see Adam and our home tomorrow. DC we're coming home!!








5 comments:
Cassie, I am so sorry you have been so sick. I hope you are feeling better. We will pray for you!!
Great pictures Cassie!!
I'm so sorry about all the sickness too, such horrible timing. Rest, rest, rest.
I am so sorry that you have been sick. I don't know how I missed it, but I didn't remember that you were living in Dallas. I hate moving, good luck.
Your kids are so dang cute. I especially love Abby's expressions. The one in particular, I love, is her crossing her hands on her legs and looking off in the distance. I wonder what she is thinking about...too cute! :)
Cass, holy cow, are you all right? I really hope you're feeling better, and those pictures are adorable! Now, get off the computer and go take a nap! Love ya!
Post a Comment