Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4436253

Have I mentioned how much I love having my camera back. :) These were from yesterday and today. Abby has become to most amazing swimmer in just a few weeks. At the beginning of the summer she was terrified of the water, and now she's diving to the bottom of the swimming pool. It's so hot in Dallas that we just live in the pool. And Drew has hit his groove. He is walking all over the place. I love it. They are growing up so fast.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

What talented kids! So fun to have you guys here for this exciting time!

Day Family Blog said...

Wow her swimming is really impressive. I can't get Camille to even try to go under the water.

The Piersons said...

Great videos, I can't believe Abby either, what a transformation.

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker