The kids are absolutely in love with their daddy and can't wait for him to get home. I cherish the summers because we get to see so much more of him. I thought I would take a video of their excitement when he gets home.
They are so adorable Cassie I love love the kids on the couch eating popcorn. We do that all the time too, its a great snack and vacuums right up. lol I am glad you guys are enjoying Dallas. If you get bored you can always come up to boring, cool, mosquito capital, Woodruff? :)
2 comments:
Very cute, I know they love having Adam around during the summer too.
They are so adorable Cassie I love love the kids on the couch eating popcorn. We do that all the time too, its a great snack and vacuums right up. lol I am glad you guys are enjoying Dallas. If you get bored you can always come up to boring, cool, mosquito capital, Woodruff? :)
Post a Comment