
Sibling Love - These two have so much fun together

This Little Man never stops smiling


Our aspiring model. Always stricking a pose.

Abby and her new BFF Alayna - They've been having a lot of fun together
This is a new song that Abby learned in school this week. I'm so impressed with her ear for Spanish. I really need to get her into a class before she gets any older.
7 comments:
She sang that so well! Good for her!
And yeah, I wish we could still be there to be your BFF's!
Ok, that adorable video plus those smiling pictures of angel Drew just made my day. Forget day, week. Forget week, month!
I think you guys take these two for granted since you see them all the time. Even everyday things are amazing to the rest of us.
Camille loved Abby's singing and wants to be here friend :) Great Spanish!
It sounds like our girls and boys are very similar! Turin is such the mellow, little smiley guy too. And holy COW, can I just say how envious I am of your Paris trip? Those pics made me so nostalgic...did you know we have a dream to live in France? Jared served in Paris and we went together in 05. I'm dying to go again. Looked like you had an amazing time!
And yes, I am terrified of the teenage years, to answer your question...:)
Oh my gosh. the song was adorable! ah she is so cute!
Oh my gosh, she's gorgeous Cassie. I know I tell you that all the time (and both your kids are beautiful) but that picture of Abby by the door...Gorgeous!
They are getting so big! I am happy to hear that you guys are going to be in Dallas! We'll have to get together!
Post a Comment