Well, we are at my wonderful in-laws, and they have internet, which we do not, so I thought I would catch up on some blogs. One of the biggest thrills of December was incredible snowfall. It started on a Friday night and continued for over 24 hours without stopping. We all woke up Saturday morning to Abby yelling and jumping on her bed, "It snowed it snowed and now I get to play in it. Woohoo!" And play we did. Fortunately Adam had just finished finals, so we were able to just hole in to our house while it continued to snow. We went out a few times and jumped in the snow. It was too soft to build a snowman or anything, but it was so much fun to jump in. We loved it. No, I take the back. Drew definitely did not like it, but the rest of us had a great time.
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Crazy Snowfall
Well, we are at my wonderful in-laws, and they have internet, which we do not, so I thought I would catch up on some blogs. One of the biggest thrills of December was incredible snowfall. It started on a Friday night and continued for over 24 hours without stopping. We all woke up Saturday morning to Abby yelling and jumping on her bed, "It snowed it snowed and now I get to play in it. Woohoo!" And play we did. Fortunately Adam had just finished finals, so we were able to just hole in to our house while it continued to snow. We went out a few times and jumped in the snow. It was too soft to build a snowman or anything, but it was so much fun to jump in. We loved it. No, I take the back. Drew definitely did not like it, but the rest of us had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment