Abby had a few issues with all the different Santas this year. She's not a dummy, and I need to be more prepared for these things. She was concerned about the mall Santa, because he didn't know her name (oops) and she was concerned about the Santa that showed up Christmas eve because he didn't give her a hug and ask her her what she wanted, and he looked nothing like the mall Santa. Adam explained that he was Santa's helper because the real Santa gets so busy Christmas Eve. In the end it all worked out though, and she was very excited about what Santa brought her. We have more pictures to come as soon as I can get home and download the pictures.
We are just so grateful to have been together. We love Christmas!





3 comments:
Merry Christmas Piersons! Looks like a fun holiday. And those kids of yours are adorable!
That is so cute about your little girl being so concerned about Santa! Kids are so perceptive aren't they? I haven't decided how to do Santa with Siena yet. I always just tell her that he is pretend, but Jared has to warn me that I need to be careful what I say around other kids who really do believe. Glad Christmas was so great!
You have the most precious little children! They are truly beautiful. Glad you guys are going to be settling in Dallas.
Haley's mom
Post a Comment