Monday, January 18, 2010
Sharing Bedrooms
While we were in AR for Christmas Abby shared a room with Adam and I, and we never had a night where she got up in the middle of the night, which has been a problem lately. The first night back and the nights following it, Abby was getting up every night saying that she was scared, so we decided to move Drew into her room and make his room into an office. The first few nights were a little shaky, but everything has worked out great. It's fun getting them ready for bed together and see them reading stories together. These two definitely love each other. I wish I could have gotten another moment on video that happened yesterday. Abby was put into a time out and was having a hard time. Drew immediately went over to her and held his arms up for a hug and a kiss. What a sweet baby. I can't get enough of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Cute kids! And I LOVE the pictures on your header. Where did you have them taken? They're great!
What a cute video! I love it when they get along, it just makes it all worth it. We always go off and on between sharing bedrooms. I just hate it when they wake up earlier when they are together. But they do enjoy it.
Post a Comment