I know that I have about a billion things to blog about. So much has happened, but I wanted to show this storm to my dad, and anyone else who is interested. I love storms, and this one was a doosey. They are especially wonderful in the South. However, this video does not even begin to do it justice. The thunder shook the house for a half hour strait. I'm so grateful that my children have the same love of storms and are not scared but the sounds. It was perfect for a Sunday afternoon.
2 comments:
i totally remember you loving summer storms, especially on the trip up to Utah for youth conference, and while we were in college together at the y. i love em too.
i totally remember you loving summer storms, especially on the trip up to Utah for youth conference, and while we were in college together at the y. i love em too.
Post a Comment