Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Preperations...

Well, Adam has finished up the last of his finals... yeah! Of course he's very anxious to know how well he did. I'm just very proud of how hard he has worked this past semester. He's been a trooper.

Abby has been getting very excited for Christmas to come. She asks every day for her presents and insists that she likes Santa Clause, even though the three times we've tried to take her she lets us know how much she DOESN'T like Santa Clause. She has told Adam that she wants to try again tomorrow. We'll see.

She loved decorating the tree with me and Adam and has even had a great time wrapping presents for her cousins. On Sunday we made some cookies and talked about making cookies for Christmas. She told me, "Yeah, to tell him thank you and to tell him to bring me presents." She is very excited for Santa to come, and we are getting very excited to give her her presents. We don't have very much, but she doesn't expect a lot.

I hope you enjoy these few pictures from the past few weeks.
Our diva in her tutu.

Adam and Abby putting our tree together.

While Ab and I made cooking this past weekend, she kept eating the dough. When I told her there wouldn't be any left she insisted, "But it tastes good, though." Who can fight that logic?

5 comments:

The Piersons said...

Seriously, who can fight that logic? That's what I try to tell Aaron when I make cookies. We're so excited to see y'all, only a few more days. :)

Sarah said...

Hey Cassie! So great to see your blog. We also just started one as well and today I got tagged, so now I get to do some tagging! Your it! :-) check out my blog for the rules. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Don't worry Abby--I usually end up eating most of the cookie dough too--it DOES taste so good! ;)

Unknown said...

Hey Cassie! So good to hear that you all are doing so well. Abby looks so cute!! Can't wait to see you when you come to AR for Christmas. We really miss you guys being at the studio.

Sarah said...

Abby is a doll! How big they get. Isn't Christmas a blast when it's your baby you get to spoil? I hope you guys had a great Christmas. and congrats on weathering finals!! aren't they awful??

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker