We got our ultrasound and 6:15 in the morning! and even though we were extremly tired, we were happy to find out that our little baby is very healthy and that he's a boy. I don't think Adam's feet have touched the floor since he found out. I think he has visions of basketball games and Saturday college football day.
Abby is excited and loves to kiss my tummy. She seems very confused that he's not here already, but we try to keep her patient by letting her know that being the only child for a little while longer is a good thing for her.
My mom has been in town this week and we've been having a lot of fun. Abby has stayed with her during the day while I work. I've really missed her, but I think Claire enjoyed being an "only child" for a few days. Mom and Abby went to the zoo and attempted Santa Clause twice (it was a no go), and played with lots of toys. They've had a great time.
Adam has been studying like a mad man, in between finding boy names. By the way, any ideas on boy names would be very appredciated. Anyways, Adam is starting his finals next week and has been getting ready for it. We're really proud of him.
We hope everyone is doing well.





6 comments:
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!! I just found out that my sister is having her baby tonight! She isn't due till January 5th so it's a bit unexpected...but we're so excited!!
A Boy!!! How fun and I am so glad you are both so excited. As for names...I really love Caleb...Pete doesn't. But Caleb Adam Pierson sounds cute. Jack is cute, Jackson, Andrew... I love it...but probably can't use it for family reasons...Boy names are so fun...Lincoln... I hope you know how excited we are for you!!!
Yay! Boys are so fun. Of course, it's all I know, but I wouldn't trade. Boy names that I love but haven't used yet: Cameron, Brandon, Austin... (We decided long ago that names that end in N sound good with Bogardus - a toughie. Hence, Logan and Dallin are who they are.)
cass you're going to love having a boy. Boys are so much fun! Congratulations, love ruth
a boy! Congratulations, Cassie! We're almost green with envy....:) Have fun shopping for blue!
Cassie!!! I just found your blog through Crystals! SO FUN!!! If you want to check out ours...here it is: jndrysdale.blogspot.com
Anyways, CONGRATS on having another cutie! And a boy too, boys are SO much fun! It's a good thing I think so, too, since we're having our second in May as well! :) Like you...we need help with the boy names. So send us any ideas. So far we have not agreed on any...my all time fav: Ryder is a no-go with Jeff. Hmm...we also loved Aiden or Luke. But they are both highly used in Utah...maybe not in DC?! good luck...maybe you already have a name picked.
Keep in touch!
Love ya,
Nicole
Post a Comment