Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Pictures from this summer...


I thought I would put up some pictures, so I decided to put up some pictures from this summer. This was from our CA vacation with my parents. Abby is 2 and a half in these pictures. We had a great time.





3 comments:

The Piersons said...

Cassie, I don't know if we emphasized or not how excited we are to see you guys and how much we miss you. Whenever Aaron gets stressed out with school, finals, etc. (which is pretty regular), I always say but think its not very long until we go home and you get to see Abby. That always makes him feel better.

Kristin said...

Cute pictures! I can't wait to see if your little boy has adorable dimples like Abby!

carly said...

She is SO gorgeous!! I want to come visit again--this time when Abby is awake :)

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker