Sunday, April 13, 2008

A week and a half to go...

Things I don't like (I'm trying to stop saying hate, because it has entered Ab's vocabulary) about the last month of pregnancy...

1. Thanks to a wonderful comment from my husband, I am now aware of my 'waddle'. Yeah, he calls me 'the waddler'.
2. The beautiful 68 degree weather feels like awful 100 degree weather.
3. I'm up about 5 times a night, and then I get to get up anywhere from 5:45 to 6:15 with Abby.
4. I now have my first stretch mark where baby boy has decided to stick his bum out permanently.
5. I can't cuddle with Abby anywhere near like I used to. :( Not to mention play and chase after her.
6. I have the weirdest dreams.
7. I'm fat!

But on a lighter note, my family is as cute as ever. We had a fun conference weekend and Adam was able to break away from his studies for a few hours to play with us. Abby and I felt very spoiled and had a great time. Here are a few pictures and videos from playing pillow fights and going to the park to play soccer.




9 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey you! We all have different names on the blogs, just because of the kids. But we do call him Franklin sometimes because his middle name is Frank! So a week and half? Really? So exciting!!!!

Kellie said...

What a cute family! I love blogs and being able to follow along with what people are doing. Hang in there - two kids is intense. Although, I bet it won't be as traumatic as having 2 in 2 years. I'm still recovering.

Nicole said...

Okay, WOW, I didn't realize you were SO close!!! Good luck with everything...have you guys decided on a name for sure? I didn't get to vote in the poll, but my fav is Ethan. :)
Love the pics of Abby, she is such a doll. Seriously, she could do some child modeling to build up that college fund. :P
Love you!

Anonymous said...

hang in there, you're almost there. And I'm sure you're NOT fat, but an adorable pregnant woman!

Day Family Blog said...

Ok I am sure that it didn't' fly by for you, but I can't believe your baby is coming in a week or so. Did Abby come on time? Are you getting induced? So you could go into labor at any time...how exciting. Good luck mommy!

Rhodes Trip said...

Fat?! You so crazy, gurl!! You and I will be strutting our stuff on the beach in sunny So. Cal in a month and a half, so don't sweat it!!! And, if you were using your Palmers Stretch cream you would NOT get one single stretch mark! You have obviously fallen off the wagon!! PALMERS ROCKS!! Hey, I'll call ya this weekend, to see how things are going. Love ya!

The Piersons said...

Cassie, we are getting so excited! I can't believe you are so close now. We can't wait to see him and Abby and you.
Love the pictures and the videos, thanks for putting them up.

Crystal said...

I have to tell you that today was the first time I noticed that your marriage ticker only goes to 12 years! Yeah...I think I'll just shoot for twelve years and then dump Terron, too! Hahaha! J/K. Hey! Maybe we could take our kids and live in Ecuador or something!

I can't BELIEVE you could have the baby ANY DAY now! I think the anticipation of a new baby is KILLER! Just imagine how empty your life would be w/out Abby. Then know that that much MORE will be added with the birth of this baby! Did that make sense? Anyways...after the next baby comes, you'll wonder how you ever lived w/out him, too. Cheesy as it sounds, your cup with run even FURTHER over. Congrats!

Spencer said...

How come you never put up any videos of Adam doing stuff? You could film him studying...studying...watching soccer. It would make amazing tv. By the way, Ethan's still my vote. I love you guys!

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker