Abby became extremely attached to Kristen and Sean and really would have nothing to do with me. It was cute to watch though. Sean taught her how to fish and even got her a princess fishing pole. She even caught a small catfish, and was really excited about it until she saw it... then she was pretty freaked.
Drew did great. He's just a great baby. Slept through the night and really didn't cry once, that I can remember, throughout the weekend. Have I mentioned that it makes me sad to see the summer come to an end.
Anyways, enjoy the pictures and video.












3 comments:
Cassie- This is Aaron and you sent my invite to the wrong email address. My email address is aaronRpierson@gmail.com
I need an invite so I can be in the party!
She is such a doll. Your camping sounded great especially with the cabins and AC. I like camping, but I don't love sleeping in a tent, it just gets to light to darn early. Anyway glad you had fun.
What a fun fun trip!!! Now that I have kids, that's my kind of camping!!
Post a Comment