A few weekends ago we decided to go to the county fair and had a great time. We went with our friends Trisha and Zack and their two kids. It turned out to be a beautiful day and we had a great time. We basically just bought the girls a wristband that allowed them to go on all the rides they wanted and we went around with them. To me it seemed like Abby was extremely serious on all the rides, like she was concentrating on a test or something. Adam took her around by himself while I was feeding Drew and he said that she was having a great time saying "Woo hoooooo!" Maybe she doesn't want me seeing her have a good time... just kidding. The only sad part of the day was when she went on a ride that went up pretty high and dropped suddenly over and over and she started screaming. It took Adam holding me back from jumping over the gate and stopping the ride myself. I hate seeing her cry. She had a great day though.
Abby's BFF Naomi












1 comment:
Looks like Abby had lots of fun! I can't believe how big she is now...but then again I have a kindergartener! Crazy...and to think you used to watch Ashley for me and make her cry! :) Just kidding!
Post a Comment