I just have a few pictures and videos of Drew. He's growing sooooo fast. I just can't get enough of him. :) Oh, the other pictures are from today. We went to a beach near Annapolis and had a great time. Abby loves digging in the sand.
I can never get videos to work for me these days. I can't believe how big Drew is. I mean it has been a while so I can really see the difference, he is ADORABLE!
3 comments:
I didn't know there was a beach near Annapolis! How fun, Drew already looks bigger. We sure miss you guys.
it's crazy how much abby looks like you cassie. i love her smile and full cheeks. She is such a cutie!
I can never get videos to work for me these days. I can't believe how big Drew is. I mean it has been a while so I can really see the difference, he is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment