Sunday, September 28, 2008

Catching up

It's been awhile since I've posted and I keep telling myself to get to it, but with Adam traveling so much lately it seems that I barely have a moment to sit down, much less post. Oh, and the internet has been down where I work, so in the rare case of having all three kids down for a nap at once I didn't have a chance to write things down. OK, enough excuses.

September has flown by. As I said, Adam has been traveling around to Dallas, Denver and CA in a few weeks for interviewing. Unfortunately he's been having to do it during the week, and traveling across the country isn't a day trip, so he's been gone quite a bit, and stressed keeping up with everything else. We've missed him, but we do feel blessed that he has so many opportunities. It will be nice to have it all over with, though.
So our challenge is figuring out where we should go! It's actually a harder decision than I thought it would be.

Abby and Drew are doing great. Drew finally figured out how to turn from his back to his stomach and has been practicing whenever we put him on the floor. He figured out his stomach to his back awhile ago, so he's bee
n having fun being able to go the other direction. He's also working on sitting up and laughs like crazy when he falls forward. He's such a sweet, happy boy. We really are so blessed to have him in our family.

Abby amazes us every day with how grown up she's getting. I too
k her to Disney on Ice yesterday and she LOVED it. She was just entranced by the skating and the music. We've never taken her to the movie theater, much less a concert type event, but she did great and really enjoyed it. We went with our friends, Trisha and her daughter Naomi. The girls just kept looking at each other saying, "Wow!" We were out in the lobby area during Sacrament Meeting today and she kept dancing around like she was on ice skates... holding her foot up and twirling. It was really cute.
Drew and his buddy James
Winter is just around the corner



4 comments:

The Piersons said...

Wow, I can't believe how big Drew is getting!! Great pictures, thanks for posting

Holly said...

Hey Cass, I can't believe Drew is sitting up! They grow so fast. Those videos were so cute. I haven't taken Riley to a movie either, but I think we're going to for Christmas. He's ready! Anyway, cute post. Bye!

Anonymous said...

i would of course love it if you guys ended up in dallas :) all those places sound great though...tough decision! keep us updated when you know where you are going

JuJu Bean said...

Abby and Drew are so so cute!

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker