
I finally got a few pictures of Abby playing soccer that I wanted to show. She's so funny. I really think that she would much rather be dancing than playing soccer, and in the video you can see that she's trying to combine the two. It was total chance that I got that video. I was dying laughing. Hopefully we'll get her in a class this winter. But in the meantime she's gradually getting more and more used to soccer. The first day she lasted 10 minutes, the second time, 15, and now she's up to about a half hour. She can get through the warm-up pretty well but once they have to kick the ball around she just loses focus and starts dancing instead, or plays ring around the rosy, or something like that. The first few times I got really frustrated, but now, after the coach said she's just fine, I just watch Drew and Claire and try to motivate her to follow directions the best I can. I'm not mad at her or anything, I just wish she would focus, but she's three, right? Oh, the joys of being the oldest, I guess. Oh, and yes, she's wearing a dress. She insisted, and she calls her jersey her soccer dress as well.


Yesterday I was getting her ready for bed and we took off her panties to put on a pull-up and while I was trying to get Drew ready she say's, "Look Mommy! It's a new hat!" What a goofball.






2 comments:
That is such a cute video! I didn't know you could put her in soccer that young. I want to put Riley in it. He would love it. Your kids are getting so big! I'm not sure who Drew looks like yet. He doesn't look like Abby did when she was a baby. Hmmm, we'll see! I can't see Emily Red's blog anymore and she doesn't know my email address. Could you give it to her and tell her to invite me please? Thanks!
Love the video that looks just like the Abby I know and love.
Post a Comment