




So, I know that everyone says it, but I can't believe how fast the time has flown. I have a very difficult time believing that six months has gone by. He went from this "blob" that couldn't do much of anything and now he's smiling and laughing and we just feel so fortunate to have him in our family. His most recent milestones have been laughing, turning over on both sides, scooting, sort of sitting up :), grabbing his feet, and chewing on everything in sight. He LOVES his big sister and smiles and laughs whenever she is around. And he has become quite the mamma's boy, even though he definitely loves being with his daddy. We just love him to pieces.
The pictures are just one from every month of his sweet life. He started out as a small 6.5 pounder and now he's going on 16 lbs. Crazy. I love you Drew-boo.





6 comments:
What a cutie! He is getting big! I agree- the past 6 months have flown by.
He is getting a little chubby, I love it. I can't believe it either, it does fly.
And how could he not love his big sister, Abby will be the best big sister for all your kids.
Wow -6 months! We're so glad you're in our ward now!
He is looking more and more like Adam... I think!!! Can't believe it has been 6 months already!!!
Wow 6 months goes by even faster when it isn't your kid. I mean I feel like you just had him last month. He is adorable, it is so fun when they get more and more interactive.
He is so darling. Doesn't it seem like the time goes faster with the second?! I am trying to cherish every moment!! Your kiddos are just too cute!
Post a Comment