Saturday, July 26, 2008

Another great weekend

OK, I am going to be really sad when Adam goes back to work because we've really been enjoying having him around and doing things. We had a pretty calm morning. Ab and I went shopping for some new jeans. She was trying out her grumpy faces most of the time. It's so funny to see her experiment different moods and the reaction she'll get. Today I got a lot of hands on the hips, puckered out lips and 'hmmm's'. I think she's trying to copy Angelina Ballerina. I think it's funny.

Later in the afternoon we all went to a fun park that had several different play areas including a pirate ship where we play acted a Backyardigan game. Drew was perfect, of course, and just hung out in Adam's arms. Then we went to dinner and did some shopping. It was great, and I'm afraid that I'm going to get spoiled. I'm so grateful for my little family.


Aren't they cute :)


And I wonder where my children get it from :)

We played a lot of dress up this week.



While we were shopping Drew just looked up and smiled and 'talked' to Adam. It was so incredibly cute.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What a fun weekend! I love all the cute pics of your kids. Drew is so cute in the grocery store picture! Every stage is just so fun. I love the little coos and sounds they make. SO cute!!!

Anonymous said...

so cute! I love the simple family outings when you're all there, that's all you need...some of the best moments in life I think!

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker