Monday, July 21, 2008

Memory Lane

Memory Lane.... the tag that gets everyone involved

I've seen this on a few blogs and love the idea! Here's how you play

1. Leave a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and i had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory of you. It's actually pretty funny to the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

I love remembering things. I just can't believe that I'm already 28 years old and all the people that have passed through my life.

8 comments:

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

I forgot about the noodle fight..I'm glad I can't find those pictures;) I really like this game, but it is hard to narrow it down from so many. I think my favorite memory with you is on the mission when we got to go out together...I mean it was just great to have you there in general. It was always a great comfort when I missed BYU and home. ANYWAY, do you remember when we were knocking doors and I asked a guy if he wanted to see a film about Easter and he thought I said porno. I am so glad you stopped us from going in...that was one of the first doors as a greenie I got invited into...lol...so bad yet so funny. Miss you guys too. I think our little girls will end up friends even if we do live states away.

Nicole said...

OKAAAY...yeah, I hope I didn't actually show you the bite. But I probably did. ha. No qualms back then, apparently. :P Lets see....all of Ecuador was one big, fantastic memory with you. I am SO glad we met! One of the memories that stands out the most, though, is you going everywhere with your video camera. So fun. And shopping. And eating. And walking. And talking with you and Crystal in the bedroom until the wee hours of the night. Loved it. And gee..this made me miss you!
Love ya

Sarah said...

I remember the first time I saw you...we came to visit the PM ward for the Christmas program. I saw you and I thought, "I want to be her friend." But you were married, and I didn't think our paths would really cross...but they did! I'm so grateful that we got to be friends...I loved our talks and doing yoga...having you as a friend made it easier for me to be at home!

The Olsen's said...

So I left you a memory bu then my internet went buggy so here it is again and if the first one come through just delete this one. Favorite Cassie Memory...Our sunday car ride up to sqaw peak where we got your piece of crap car stuck in the snow and had to pray for help. We were totally not dressed for snow, but got rescued and I love to tell that story when I have to give a talk about prayer or lesson. Always be specific in what you ask for!!! Good times! We sure did some dumb stuff while we were at BYU!

Thompson family said...

Hey Cass! My favorite memory was when I stayed up watching the "Jesse" movie over and over and we ended up eating spaghetti at 4 in the morning...I think with chocolate milk... I can't remember! Anyway, we had lots of fun times...I just thought that was a funny one!

Day Family Blog said...

I remember how all of the guys at the BC were head over heals for my newly returned missionary roommate ;) But you told us about Adam and I thought yeah right she won't be able to wait. Thankfully I was wrong because you make a great couple and have an adorable family.

Trisha said...

Hmm, I have a good handful of memories with you (so far!) I think one of my favorite was when we decided to go to the zoo in my car because I had a parking pass. We wedged three enormous car seats into the back seat of my dinky car and I just hoped the doors would stay shut.... they did and the zoo was great of course. I'm excited to get back home soon!!! But I guess we won't be fitting all the car seats in now!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Cass, I have no idea what memory to put up here. I don't want to embarrass you (or me). Like rolling out of bed 10 minutes before class,(if we went at all) or saying you love me in your sleep, I mean, I just don't know if these are appropriate memories for your blog. Well, those are just a couple, I could go on and on and on, but I still want you as a friend. I love you too Cass! Holly

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker