Also, some cute things about Abby. She's been saying the funniest things lately and I just wanted to write a few down.
- OK, I'm the princess, Daddy is the prince, and Mommy, you're the witch! (with an evil sounding voice.)
- This was while we were on our way home from church on Sunday. Abby always thinks Adam and I are fighting when we're driving because we're speaking loudly so that we can hear each other over her Scripture Scouts. A few weeks ago she says, "Daddy, please be patient with Mommy, she's my friend." And a few days ago, "Daddy, don't leave Mommy because I think she's lovely."
- We've started putting a child lock on her door so that she can't come out a billion times during the night. Last week she broke it off and came skipping into the room. I was upset with her and told her to get back in bed. She replied, "Mommy, I know why you're frustrated." I said, "Why." She said, "It's because you put the lock on wrong." Smiling of course.
- She got Adam up around 5:30-6 a few mornings ago and so of course he was grumpy. While he was making her oatmeal he was a little short with her so she says, "Daddy, come her so I can see you face. Your face looks silly because it's angry. Just turn your frown so it's a smile, like mine."
Enjoy the videos. Abby has been loving Enchanted and dances to the music everyday. In this video she had already been dancing for the whole song so she was pretty dizzy at this point. And Drew has been talking and laughing and smiling and is so much fun. (Just kidding, I'll put this video on tomorrow.)





5 comments:
She is quite the smart girl. That's great that she's so in tune with everyone's emotions, but it still seems she doesn't quite get it completely all the time. So precious!
What a funny girl. Marley is also obsessed with that song on Enchanted. In fact, she was standing next to me when I played the video clip and she started dancing and laughing :)
Hey guys, I'm glad that I saw your blog before you went private! Here is my email address, We'd love to still be able to look at your blog:
lindae@byu.edu
And by the way, Abby is just so funny!! Let's me get a glimpse of what I have to look forward to with the Little Man.
You can totally tell with the, "I think she's lovely" one that she has been watching Enchanted. Tell Abby that I too walking around singing and dancing to the songs in that movie. (There's just so darn catchy).
Can't wait to see the video of Drew. We miss you guys!
Oh she is just so darn cute! Love the video. And all the comments...I just can't wait until West can hold more of a conversation!
Post a Comment