




We had a ton of fun last night going to see Adam play softball with a firm league. They stomped on the other team, and I have to admit that Adam should have been named MVP - he was awesome. He says that most shortstops do see a lot of action, but he was amazing. Unfortunately with the two kids and it raining off and on, I didn't bring the camera, but when we got home we took a few pictures for fun. Drew was smiling like crazy, but he's pretty camera shy, so instead of capturing his adorable gummy smile we got some really cute family pics.





3 comments:
Your family is GORGEOUS! Abby is getting so big, and she's absolutely beautiful! And Drew is adorable! I miss you and hope everything is going well!
Great new family picture!
cute cute family pics. Love them!
Post a Comment