Thursday, July 10, 2008

Going Private

We've decided to make the blog private just because we put up so much personal information, especially about our children. Please send my your email if you think I may not have it, or didn't get an invitation, because I really didn't have it. Thank you!

7 comments:

Allison said...

Hey Cassie! I have recently begun frequenting your blog (saw the address on Facebook!). Your family is adorable and it has been fun to catch up on what you and Adam are up to! Please add me and check ours out too!

allismileslots@gmail.com

Love,

Alli (Webber) Hicken

Cheryl said...

Cassie,
It's your old roommate Cheryl, I have been following your blog for a little while now, and would love to be able to keep following it, if you would add me! my e-mail address is chertew@gmail.com

Day Family Blog said...

I wish the world wasn't as awful as it is. I have a hard time remembering to check private blogs, so sorry if I rarely comment from here on out. I will try to do better, but they just don't work on reader and that is all that I use to check blogs.

Nicole said...

The above comment is the reason I had such a hard time switching over to private! I still wanted to keep in touch with everyone and was worried that no one would check anymore! Honestly, it is checked less frequently but I still get comments and lookers and I figure the ones who really want to know about us will keep in touch this way. :) It's so worth it to feel like your kiddos are safe!!! Okay, so soapbox over, here is my email: jndrysdale@gmail.com
Thanks Cassie!

Crystal said...

Make sure you get us! Terronandcrystal@yahoo.com

Natalie said...

I want to be invited! natalie99@gmail.com. Thanks!

Meliss said...

Hi Cassie,
I found your blog through facebook and just saw that you're making it private. I'd love to be able to keep looking you guys up! my email is lissylee83@hotmail.com and I don't know if you know about our blog- it's jasonandmelissamoss.wordpress.com

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker