I just can't believe that Drew is old enough to be standing up holding onto things and giving me attitude! If I move him from a toy he wants he screams, if I'm too slow getting him his food he screams, if I don't get to him in his bed quick enough he screams... but... he is also the cutest boy in the world and laughs all the time and hugs and now he says MaMa, so I'll figure him everything else. Oh, and he gets to biggest hoot out of Abby. I'm so glad they have each other.





2 comments:
Boy does he look like his daddy in that picture!!! What a sweetie...I hear ya about the screaming! Do you ever feel like your kids run the show? I sure do...my mom was laughing at me because Madie was hungry and starting to cry and I said "Its okay BOSS." My mom thought that was too funny. I am just trying to survive...right!
I can't believe that Drew is so big either!
Post a Comment