I just wanted to post a few pictures from today. I curled Abby's hair, which was a miracle she let me do it. It was so fun because she has the prettiest, silkiest hair... unfortunately that means little curl. Last time I did it was in AR during the summer. Smart, I know. The curls lasted about 20 seconds. So I tried it today and thought it would hold but it didn't last the hour. Oh well, I got cute pictures. The picture of Adam and Drew was just adorable, so I thought I would put it in. I tried to take Drew out of Adam's lap and he wailed. Apparently we know who Drew's favorite is. :) I like to call this picture "Adam and mini-Adam." Crazy how much they look alike. My genes really do have a poor showing when it comes to our children.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Sundays
I just wanted to post a few pictures from today. I curled Abby's hair, which was a miracle she let me do it. It was so fun because she has the prettiest, silkiest hair... unfortunately that means little curl. Last time I did it was in AR during the summer. Smart, I know. The curls lasted about 20 seconds. So I tried it today and thought it would hold but it didn't last the hour. Oh well, I got cute pictures. The picture of Adam and Drew was just adorable, so I thought I would put it in. I tried to take Drew out of Adam's lap and he wailed. Apparently we know who Drew's favorite is. :) I like to call this picture "Adam and mini-Adam." Crazy how much they look alike. My genes really do have a poor showing when it comes to our children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
cute pictures :)
Really? I think Abby looks like a mini-Cassie! :)
I think Abby looks a lot like you. My kids tend to look more like Brad than me also, especially Maddie. The curls were cute while they lasted.
Are you serious? Abby looks exactly like you! Drew does look like Adam, but that just fits, you know? The girl looks like mom, the boy looks like dad! According to my in-laws, my children don't have any chromosomes from me, they are all Schyler, which is so irritating! They've NEVER said either one of my kids have looked even remotely like me. Oh well, I think both of your kids look like both of you. I can't believe how big they are!
I think your kiddos are a really great mix. They are just so cute!! and i love how much Drew is moving....I'm a little jealous, Tave is still not crawling!! But yeah, one year sure flew by quickly, huh!! Thanks for your comments on my blog recently. sorry I have been such a comment slacker!! I love keeping tabs on you and your cute fam, though!
Post a Comment