OK, so these are really more for the grandparents than anything. I had no idea that Drew could do puzzles until he sat me down one day and did one. Poor second children. With Abby I was forcing them on her by 12 months. :)
As for the reading, I've worked on sight words with Abby here and there, but we both started getting so frustrated we stopped a few months ago. Then out of no where she's pointing out words in books and on the tv, and apparently she can read quite a few words, so I started her reading the Rime to Read books we got at the library. They're pretty impressive and Abby is doing a great job.
I'm so proud of these two.





2 comments:
What smart kids, they are so adorable.
Oh and we should be friends on Good Reads. And I need help with our blog background and header. Yours is always so cute.
Isn't it funny how you don't even think to teach your kids some things and then you realize they can already do it. I need to get some books like that to help Camille learn to read. What a fun age!
Post a Comment