Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Drew is 18 months old!


I know I say this every birthday, but seriously, time flies. I cannot believe that Drew is already 18 months old and turning into such a little boy. It seems like overnight he's decided that he's that much closer to 2 and acting like it. His new exciting milestones include...

  • Going up and down slides by himself (he scared me to death showing me that one today)
  • picking up his toys and taking his diapers to the trash
  • he is sooooo over the booster seat thing... that's for babies... now he sits in big chairs when he eats his meals
  • feeding himself with forks, spoons, and cups
  • turning channels on the tv much to Abby's dismay
  • started nursery and actually handling it well his first time there
  • charming us as much as ever
He's finally hit the 25th percentile in height and 10th in weight. Hurray!

We love our little guy more and more every day.

I would suggest you watch just the first 30 seconds... I'm going to figure out how to edit these things eventually.

4 comments:

The Piersons said...

Wow, I can't believe it either! He looks so much like Adam to me. I love the video (not just the first 30 sec) but I mostly love seeing all the Piersons lounging around, in pajamas, playing video games...so fun!

carly said...

I love Abby's reactions. "It's cause I love my brother." So cute.

Nicole said...

Wow he is adorable! You are such a good mom to keep track of everything. You have such a darling family!!

Day Family Blog said...

Oh she is such a cute big sister. He is getting so big. I bet he could bet me at mario cart. I stink at it.

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker