So, we did Halloween a little differently this year and just decided to go to the trunk-or-treat, but the kids had a lot of fun. Abby went crazy on all the games and loved getting candy. Last year her phrase was, "Trick or treat, and give me some candy." This year she was a little more polite. Drew was so cute in his little horsey costume, but we could only keep it on him for a few minutes.
Ole Hallows Eve we decided to stay in and watch Ice Age and eat ice cream with Papa who is out here for a visit. It was cold and misty outside, so I was the wuss. But we had a lot of fun.
Aren't they cute!



3 comments:
Oh, how cute!
Great costumes! And Adam I am loving the facial hair. :)
She makes a great princess. I wish our ward did trunk or treat. It isn't like the kids really need tons of candy... or me for that matter.
Post a Comment