That's my girl.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
You know what's even better
I think this is my first post without a picture, but I thought it was too cute to pass up. Abby has been going through a phase where she is constantly trying to figure out what she'll be when she grows up. She's really been stuck on a kid's doctor, or an animal doctor. Today she decided that she wants to be a cowgirl, but then asked if she could be a cowgirl doctor, and do they exist. I said that she could be anything she wants. Then she paused and said, "Do you know what I think is better than all those jobs?" "What?" (Of course I was expecting a princess comment) "I think being a Mommy is better than all of those things. I want to be a Mommy."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I like that girl:)
Naomi want's to be a baby doctor lately.
aww, that is so sweet! :)
what a smart girl, such a cute story.
So darling...you're a great mom Cassie
Of course, she can be a cowgirl mommy too.
Post a Comment