Wednesday, March 10, 2010

How quickly things change...

This is where we were at less than a month ago...


and now the sun is shining again and we are loving our lives. Every day this week so far has been in the 60's and we can't get enough of the sun. It makes me feel so peaceful and happy to see my children running around getting fresh air and exercise. Abby is getting really good at riding a bike and Drew goes up and down the slide over and over and never seems to get sick of it. I think that Spring is officially my favorite season.






This last video is just to help you have a better day. Drew is a true Pierson male and loves to stay up late, so every once in awhile I will let him come out around the time daddy comes home.




4 comments:

The Piersons said...

You're right, that video will help me have a better day, classic!

Doesn't the sun just make everything better. I swear every aspect of my day is better now with the sun!

Day Family Blog said...

Ugh I don't think I have ever been in that much snow and I can't believe that it is all gone. We didn't have nearly that much, but I still have some on my lawn.

Tracie said...

Oh, I'm jealous! I am going so stir-crazy in my little apartment (not wanting to take a newborn out too much), and CANNOT WAIT for spring to arrive so we can at least go outside! Enjoy it for me!

LittleFamilyJL said...

Wow! You guys got a lot of snow!!!! So glad that it's melting away for you! I've come to learn that kids definitely need sunshine and outdoors! I don't know how eskimo kids survive!

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker