

Abby's birthday is actually this weekend, but since we were up in Little Rock this weekend for her award's ceremony, we decided to have a birthday party with all the family. It was a beautiful day so we went to the park, and had some hamburgers and hot dogs, and let the kids play at the playground and with some balls and hula hoops. It was a lot of fun being with everyone. I love that my babies have spring birthdays. It's a time when everything feels like it's coming alive again. Abby came home the day that the groundhog showed his shadow and said that she was so glad the spring was coming early this year, because she felt that meant her birthday would be coming early as well. (Last year her birthday was on the first day of spring). And Drew gets the easter birthday this year, so that's exciting. I'll do a post about Abby's birthday on Abby's birthday, but I will say this over and over... I can't believe that she is six! She has been such a blessing to our family these past 6 years. Happy Birthday baby-girl.





1 comment:
Happy Birthday Abby, looks like a fun party!
Post a Comment