Friday, March 18, 2011

Arkansas Youth Art Competition

We took Abby to her awards reception this weekend. It was at the Arkansas Art's Center, and all of the pictures chosen for the exhibit were displayed, and they were amazing. I am seriously astounded by some of the talent people have, and some of them were so young. It made me wish that I had learned to draw at some point. :) I really hope that we can find Abby a good teacher and see if this is something she wants to develop. She had a great time, and was excited to see her work on the wall.



3 comments:

Aaron said...

Very exciting! Just tell Abby when she is famous to remember people who've been there since the beginning :)

Matt and Melissa said...

So cute! What a talented little artist you have! I bet she was excited to see her artwork displayed. This is quite the accomplishment for a 5 year old! WOW!

mimisuu said...

I hope you match her up with a good art teacher. That is a fantastic picture that she drew!

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker