Sunday, May 18, 2008

Just a few pictures of Drew

So, by the time Abby was 3+ weeks old we had a billion pictures. Not so with Drew... poor guy. I feel bad for our other children. In any case, I actually got around to taking a few pictures of our cute guy today, with his eyes actually open. I've been promising Adam for a few days now. I think he's right around 7 pounds now, so quite a small guy, but as cute as ever. He smiles all the time in his sleep. I can't wait until he flashes one to me.




4 comments:

Trisha said...

awww! He's cute and still so little.

The Olsen's said...

He is a cutie! Did you get him weighed? How come I have huge babies and you get to have little tiny ones? How are you feeling?

Aaron said...

Thanks for putting up more pictures, he is so cute, we miss holding him.

carly said...

Aww :) I love the second from the bottom picture the most! It's like he's flexing his muscles for us!!

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker