Sunday, May 25, 2008

Pictures of the cousins

We took the kids into Kiddie Kandids for pictures yesterday. This was the first time we were actually successful. Aren't they adorable?





9 comments:

A Pierson said...

I must be the proudest dad in the world right now.

carly said...

Awwww! These pictures are so precious! Those kids must have great looking parents :)

The Olsen's said...

Abby and little drew are darling!!! She looks so grown up! Camryn, looks so much like Taryn!!!

Trisha said...

Oh those are SO cute! I love, love, love the one of Abby holding Drew! They turned out great!

Day Family Blog said...

How fun! Do you live near your sister, or I guess it could be your brother? I guess it could be from Adam's side also, anyway how fun for Abby and her cousin. Abby is so beautiful.

Crystal said...

Those are so cute...and I must say you are VERY brave to let Abby hold the baby!

Nicole said...

OH!!! Such cute pictures. Abby is such a beautiful little girl..you guys are going to have your hands full in 10 years. :P And sweet little Drew is too cute. Hope things are going great and you're getting some more sleep now that he's getting bigger!

Holly said...

Those pictures are sooo cute! It reminds me that I need to get some pictures done! Hope you're doing well, Cass. Bye!

LittleFamilyJL said...

Such cute pictures! At first I thought Abby was holding a doll....but soon realized it was the new cute little guy. Glad to see you're all doing well!

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker