Abby, Drew and I are in CA visiting family and seeing my little brother get married, but Adam had journal write-on and work, so he wasn't able to come with us and we miss him like crazy, so I'm putting up some pictures and videos for him, and anyone else who might be interested.
We've had a decent week. My mom has been wonderful helping me get some sleep. She gets up with Abby at 5am every morning. She's a saint. Abby has really enjoyed playing with my dad as well. The weather is getting warmer, so Abby has been having fun in the play pool and taking every chance possible to play outside in the backyard. She loves being outside. Drew is still sleeping a lot and I'm trying to feed him as much as possible so he'll grow. I'm hoping that I can get him in somewhere tomorrow so that I can get him weighed. Our goal is seven pounds or close. He was 6 lbs. 6.5 ounces when we left this weekend, which still isn't his birth weight, so hopefully. He is opening his eyes more though, and apparently he rolled over for the first time yesterday. I was sleeping and didn't get to see it, but my mom says he rolled from his tummy to his back. I hope he'll do it for me today.
Abby is still loving being a big sister. She takes every opportunity to help.
Well, we hope you enjoy the video and pictures.





3 comments:
You JUST had a baby and you're already traveling? You're far more brave than me!
Cassie- it was good to talk to you and I'm glad for you that Drew is up to 7lbs:) Nice job mommy.
I miss seeing you and Abby! Keep posting pictures!
Glad things are continuing to go well for you. Your kids sure are cute! Helena has the same swimsuit as Abby! :)
Post a Comment