
Well, this month has been pretty exciting for Drew because he's hit several milestones. My favorite is that he is finally sleeping through the night... yeah! (Just because I know that people have different definitions of sleeping through the night, mine is the baby sleeping a good 10-12 hrs.) I think he probably could have done it awhile ago, but first he was in our room, and then after he got his own room he seemed to be sick all the time and I didn't feel comfortable letting him "cry it out", but finally I just broke down and did it, and it only took two nights of about 15 minutes worth of crying, and now my sweet boy is sleeping like an angel.
Second, he's sitting up really well on his own. For the past few months he could sit up, but would fall over quickly, but now he is sitting great... however, he hates it. He is a MOVER, which brings me to the third milestone. He's not crawling, as hard as he tried, but he scoots everywhere, and quickly. I'm so glad he finally learned how to do it, because he's so much happier with this new found independence.
Fourth, he cut his first tooth, and it has actually gone really well. He was a little fussy, but really no more than usual. If he knows whats good for him, though, he'll stop biting while he's nursing or I may have to cut off his supply. :)
And fifth, also one of my favorites, he's started to babble. He says Ma Ma (especially when screaming) and Ba, Ga and I heard a Da Da yesterday. I love it.
So, overall he's doing great. He loves to laugh and smile and we just can't get enough of him.
ps- Please excuse the girly flower sheet. His "manly" sheets :) were dirty and in the wash. I'm sure Adam would want me to clear that up.





3 comments:
Wow that is a lot of milestones. It is so fun to see them grow and boy do they love it when they finally get mobile. Makes it harder for the mommy in some ways, but the cheerfulness that comes to them compensates for the harder work. He is a cutie even with the girlie sheets :)
THat is cute he sucks his thumb. He is so cute.
Hey Cass, what a cute, sweet little boy you have! I love hearing all the milestones he's hitting. It's so fun! How's everything going? Call me back you big dork!
Post a Comment