Monday, December 1, 2008

A fun week in UT

OK, I'm trying to find the best way possible to show these pictures and blog, and describe the pictures, and I just don't do it very well, so sorry if it ends up looking terrible.

This past week we had the chance to go to UT to see my brother-in-law get married and to spend Thanksgiving with Adam's entire family. It was a lot of fun. The greatest accomplishment, I think, was that we, all 25 of us, half of which are small children, stayed in the same house. It was pretty hectic, but overall it was great being able to see everyone and catch up. Poor Drew was sick most of the week but was a real trooper, and Abby had a great time with her cousins, aunts and uncles and grandparents.

We also got the chance to go and visit our alma mater, BYU. It was so fun driving around Provo and reminicing about the first few years of our marriage and talking about memories from before we were married. I miss it, but it's fun to see all that we have been able to accomplish since leaving there.

Spencer's sealing was beautiful. I am always amazed and feel so blessed by the promises and blessings that are given and really gave me a chance to reflect and realize how blessed I am to have Adam in my life and how much we have to look forward to. There is no doubt in my mind that familes are eternal, and though it is a lot of work, there is nothing more worth it. I'm so grateful to have the gospel in my life.

These are just a few pictures that I was able to take. We really had a great time.

Oh, just as a side note, we took the metro to and from the airport. Our kids were so great and Adam was very strong by being able to carry all of our luggage all over the place. What a stud. :)








































































































































4 comments:

The Piersons said...

Great Pictures, I'm so impressed you already got your up. I haven't even unpacked yet, who knows where our camera is. We miss you guys!

Natalie said...

Looks like you had a great trip! I'm glad you're back in town though. :)

Natalie said...

Hey guys! This is your upstairs neighbor from provo. Remember us? It's fun to see your cute family. Check out our blog at thayneandnatalie.blogspot.com

carly said...

Cute pictures! I'm so glad you had fun in Utah! I love that pic at the bottom...good job Aaron & Haley...Abby looks deleriously happy :)

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker