We went to the town square today to see the "Mutt Strutt" where all the dogs in town walked in a circle showing off their costumes. We thought the kids would like it. And there was trick-or-treating at the stores, so we thought it would be fun. Well, the first thing we saw was a woman in our ward who runs an animal shelter, and the youth helping her. She had the most adorable puppies, and the kids stopped us immediately. We held a few of them, but I quickly fell in love with one in particular. He was calm, he was soft, and oh so cuddly. Abby liked another one because it was a girl, but I was able to talk her into this little guy.
We have always wanted a dog, but have never been in the situation to have one, but now we feel like we are seeing as we only have one move ahead of us and are in a house, and I'm home all day.
We have all had so much fun with him today. He's only 6 weeks old, so still such a baby. He sleeps quite a bit, but can be very playful as well. We're concerned about house training him and him chewing on everything, but other than that, we are in love and are excited to add this little guy as a member to our family.





3 comments:
woah! you're a brave woman. That really is like having a new baby in the house :) He sure is cute though.
Aww!! I bet Drew is in heaven.
Heeyy!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! He is adorable. What kind of dog is he? I need to call Adam and talk about this.
Post a Comment