LOVE Abby's costume!! Did you make it? sorry we've been playing phone tag!
Wow. That first picture. I think Adam should start buying guns now for Abby's High School boyfriends.
Okay so many blog posts, I love it! All of these pictures are so adorable. I love Abby's costume, it is fabulous. And I love your sweet puppy, Aaron told me about the Parvo and it breaks my heart. I hope everything turns out okay because it is so adorable.
Oh my heavens, I love Abby! She makes a wonderfully proud Cleopatra!! Love it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOVE Abby's costume!! Did you make it? sorry we've been playing phone tag!
Wow. That first picture. I think Adam should start buying guns now for Abby's High School boyfriends.
Okay so many blog posts, I love it! All of these pictures are so adorable. I love Abby's costume, it is fabulous.
And I love your sweet puppy, Aaron told me about the Parvo and it breaks my heart. I hope everything turns out okay because it is so adorable.
Oh my heavens, I love Abby! She makes a wonderfully proud Cleopatra!! Love it.
Post a Comment