Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkins and Trunk-or-Treat

We had our ward trunk or treat this Wednesday and the ward did a great job. There was face painting and a lot of games. We also had yummy chili cook off and several delicious desserts. I wish I could have tried them all. Drew was supposed to be fireman, but that lasted all of two seconds. Not long enough to get a good picture. Abby was Cleopatra, but took off a large portion of her costume because it was too itchy. I have some fixing to do before tomorrow's festivities.
For FHE this week we carved pumpkins. Abby had gone to the pumpkin patch with her class earlier that day and I was dying to carve her pumpkin, so as soon as Daddy got him we dove in. We let the kids design theirown pumpkins (of course Drew drew 2 circles and I filled in the rest). Every day when they leave the house they give their pumpkins a hug. Drew was very worried this morning because it was freezing, and he was worried that "pumpkin" would get cold.

No comments:

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker