This tag came at the perfect time because our anniversary is coming up this week. I've been very lucky to have Adam as my husband and partner for the past four years. He's an amazing father and best friends. We've had a lot of changes and experiences these past few years, but we've loved every minute of it, and I'm looking forward to an eternity of more experiences.
What is his name? Adam
How long have you been married? Four years on Thursday
How long did you date? About 6 months before we got married.
How old is he? 27
Who eats more? Hmmm... It's a toss-up. Probably Adam, especially when he's running quite a bit. He's eating us out of house and home.
Who said I love you first? It was a tie. I said it first, but he was in the process of getting up the guts. :)
Who is smarter? Ummm... Georgetown Law School, need I say more. No, just kidding. I just feel like I have mommy/pregnancy brain lately, but it does depend on what we're talking about. I do think he's brilliant though.
Whose temper is worse? Well... we're probably a tie. Let's just say we're both passionate about our point of view.
Who does the laundry? Always me.
Who folds the laundry? Always me.
Who does the dishes? Pretty much always me.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Adam, when I'm not rolling over him, stealing the blankets, cuddling up next to him... we pretty much share the right side of the bed.
Who pays the bills? I do when I don't forget.
Who cooks dinner? Me.
Who drives when you are together? Whoever wants to.
Who is more stubborn? It's a tie... and our daughter is definitely showing that she follows her parents footsteps.
Who proposed? Him.
Who has more friends? I have more long time friends, he has more friends here in DC through school.
Who has more siblings? Adam.
Who wears the pants in the family? Hmmm... um, I don't know. Like I said, we both have our ideas of how we want things done.
I tag Em, Aimee and Kristen.







2 comments:
You're so sweet Cassie, I can't believe its been 4 years since y'all got married. I really like the slide show tribue. :)
So fun to learn more about you and Adam. I loved the slide show of the past 4 years. Happy anniversary too! Sure love you guys!
Post a Comment