One day several weeks ago Adam made the mistake of burping at the dinner table thinking it would be funny. Abby thought it was hilarious... I didn't, so I threw him into time out. That made it even more fun to Abby, so now when she doesn't want to eat all of her food she tells her daddy to burp and she follows suit so that they can be put into time out. Tonight she burped, announced that she was being put in a time out, jumped off her chair and with her chin tucked down and bottom lip far out there she walked to her time out chair, with daddy (telling him how to act), and continued to cuddle with him. I took some pictures of my characters.




And this is a video from this Sunday where Abby was playing ball with Adam. Prior to this video being taken she caught every ball, but for some reason decided that she couldn't once the camera came out. We do think she'll make a great athlete. Later that day she set up the laundry basket and played basket ball with herself making basket after basket. She doesn't get this from me. :)
3 comments:
What a cute story! I love how Abby puts herself in time outs! The video of her catching/kicking the ball is really cute. Sure love keeping in contact with each other this way. So fun!
Isn't it funny how the camera inhibits the astounding skills of little ones. Ours is the same way. I'm trying to get a video of him growling like a cougar, which he does very well, until the camera is on. Oh well, we'll keep trying.
Hope you guys are doing well! Abby is so cute!
Ok I love it. It is a good thing that 2 years olds can make you laugh almost as much as they make you want to spank them. I love it how she put herself into time out. That is too cute.
Post a Comment