Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What's in your bag tag...

My sweet husband got me a purse for Christmas which I love. It's perfect because it has a lot of pockets and a lot of room for all the junk I put in it. (This was a good opportunity for me to clean everything out. I had about a billion receipts that could have been thrown away a month ago. Anyways, here are a few things...

1. The book Atonement by Ian McEwan. (So far so good. He uses a little too much description but I heard it's worth it in the end.
2. Another book, Preschool Activities, for my uncreative mind.
3. Sun glasses, prenatal vitamins, gum, pens...
4. Cards, check book, cash, and several quarters for parking in the city.
5. A resistance band. I had every intention of using it while the girls sleep. I've yet to start.
6. A speeding ticket that I have yet to pay.
7. A doctors appointment card (I'm down to an appointment every two weeks.)
8. Gloves, clippies, cell phone, cell phone charger and snacks for Abby.
9. A condolence card for my old bishop whose son just passed away. I should probably send it.
10. Wipes and diapers, and usually a jar of baby food, spoon and bottle.

Yes, this is a great bag that holds a lot, but because I'm gone all day it's a necessity. I tag Aimee, Ruth and Haley.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

I love that you're still holding on to your speeding ticket:) Jk, I hate actually paying them too.

Cynthia said...

Wow, you do hold a lot of things in your purse! But if you are ever stranded, you are prepared with activities!!

Day Family Blog said...

All of that fits in your purse? That is amazing. I wish that I were that prepared. I always forget something. Of course this weekend we went to Provo and I forgot baby wipes, how do you forget baby wipes? So have you been having contractions more this time? I had none with Camille, but tons with Maddie, and they hurt.

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker