Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Building Zone







Today I finally took the kids to The National Building Museum where they have a kid's place called the Building Zone. I can't believe that we have been out here a year and a half and have never been there. It was so much fun. We met up with my friend Trisha and her kids. It was supposed to be playgroup, but we were the only ones to show up. Naomi and Abby have such a great time together, and James and Drew enjoy climbing all over each other. Claire just roams around playing. There was so much to do and better yet, a lot of room to run around. Afterwards we went over to visit Adam at campus and have lunch with him. It's a lot of fun for Abby to be able to see where Adam is every day... me too. :) The kids we terrific and we had a great outing. There is so much to see in DC... I better get on the ball, only 1.5 years to go.

2 comments:

The Piersons said...

That looks like so much fun! You're right there is so much to do in DC. I bet Adam loved meeting you guys for lunch.

Chelle said...

Wow Cassie, I cannot believe how big your kids are! I haven't been able to check your blog for a while. Your little girl is so pretty-I love her long hair! Sounds like a fun day. And way to go on your running--I feel more out of shape than ever, blah.

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker