Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Seperated weekend

This weekend I had the opportunity to go with Drew to AR for a "girl's weekend" with my mother-in-law and all my sisters-in-law. We had such a fun time. We all went to Memphis for a night a got some dinner and saw the Broadway musical "The Drowsy Chaperon." It was hilarious. Then the next day we spent some time in AR visiting with family. I had a great time and Drew was such a trooper.

Back on the home front Adam was great to take care of Abby with the help of some great friends so that he could get some homework done. I was especially sad to miss Abby's first day of dance class (didn't Adam do a great job with her hair?). She had a great time. Apparently they danced with ribbons and she thought that was the best. She is such a girl and really loves dancing and wearing dresses. If I make her wear pants she tells me that she looks like a boy. So funny. (Sorry that the video is sideways. I really can't figure some of these things out.)


6 comments:

Cynthia said...

How fun to have a girl's weekend!

And Adam did a fabulous job with Abby's hair. That is something Steve still has not figured out.

The Piersons said...

Abby was made for dance classes.

Have you ever read the book Fancy Nancy? I had never read it but we read it yesterday and I thought of Abby the whole time because she loves to always be dressed up and fancy.

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! I love The Drowsy Chaperone! It's Ha-larious! And Abby looks ah-dorable in her dance clothes!

Aaron said...

What an adorable video. I miss that girl. So glad she will be so close soon!!!

Day Family Blog said...

Sounds like fun. You know doing errands or getting away with one child is so much easier than with 2. Abby is such a princess. Hey I have a question does she walk on her tiptoes much, cuz Camille does and my friends have me worried that it is the most terrible thing in the world. Anyway just wondering if other princesses still do that too.

Amadeus said...

Isaac says Hi. And their's my Abby.

Abby's B-Dag

Lilypie

Drew's B-Day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker